Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sayonara

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah.

Just came back from my lovely last date.

Meeting with them..
is my nice memory ever in MMU Melaka.

Thank to Allah.
I learn a lot, they learn a lot too.

Well.. their English much more better.
hoho..

I surely will miss you girls.
Truly, I want to cry just now, but I try not.
And I know you're crying just now.

We will meet again, insyaAllah.

Take good care of yourselves 
Sunny & Geuni.

You girls are my best Korean friends I ever had!
Have fun in your studies.
Have fun in your trip to Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam.

We sure meet again!
Send my regards to Lee Jun Ki tau!~~
>.<



~ Special gift. Very cute!!!!! ~


~ Small gift from us :) ~


~ Sayonara ~

p/s : mana pernah aku jangka, aku akan berkawan dengan orang Korea. Banyak benda aku belajar tentang budaya mereka. Dan banyak juga mereka bertanya tentang Islam :)

" When I am a Muslim, you must give me hijab as present "

~ InsyaAllah, I wait that time to come. ~

No comments:

© ~ cahayanurish ~ | Blogger Template by Enny Law