Monday, November 21, 2011

Watermark & Header

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah.
^_^

Tadi selepas bertungkus-lumus siapkan tutorial for this week,
 as I will go back hometown this coming Thursday.. *wwweeee~~~*

So, have to finish up all the works.

Then, I spend quite a lots of time on this thing..
hehe..

InshaAllah..
after this, this will be my watermark for all my pictures here.
Amacam?
Nice tak?
Hehehe...

As expected, I will use ALMOST to RED color, 
instead of BLUE?

I'm starting to like RED.
But..deep in my heart, I still love BLUE color.
^_^

Thanks to the one blog that teach me all this.
Arigato ><

Then.. I try to make my own header.
Not sure kalau boleh muat kat blog ni..
hurm..
Kalau ada kat atas tu nanti, maknanya muatlah tu.

ehehehe...


Ehehehe...

Actually I just crop the picture then add the words..
Just a simple one..

p/s : yeay for me!!!

No comments:

© ~ cahayanurish ~ | Blogger Template by Enny Law