Saturday, October 29, 2011

bOOKs VS NoVel?

Bismillah.

Today I wanna write about my hobby.
Hahaha..
My hobby when holiday come is..
Taking out all my stuff then rearrange it back properly.
So..today, I take out all my novel collections.
It is NOVEL, not normal BOOK.
Hahaha..

So.. these are only some of it, as I keep the rest in Melaka.
^_^


These are the novel I have. Means, I bought it with my money.
But, if you manage to SPOT the LOVE inside this picture,
it tells you that, I got it as a present during my birthday.
The upper one, given by my ANGAH. And the lower one, by ATEH.
haha..
^_^



All the books inside this picture belong to my sisters, Kak ikin & Ilah.


I dont like to read novel actually, but there is one Author that I love to read his books.
His name is RAMLEE AWANG MURSHID.
Well...
Picture above shows all the book I have. hahaha..
Actually there is FOUR books left.
Whick two borrowed bu my sister's friend.
~ BAGAIKAN PUTERI
~ CINTA SANG RATU

And another TWO, I left it at MELAKA.
~ HIJAB SANG PENCINTA
~RAYYAN FANTASI

I totally love his books!
And I admire him.
When can I be a writer like him??




Among the books that I have, I love this one (as shown in the picture above).
Why??
Coz RAMLEE AWANG signed it personally.
Hahaha...

I really want to be a writer.
I wish I can be a good one.
That is my dream.
InshaAllah.

Okai....
I need to rest.
Tomorrow will be my long-long-long journey..
As I take SE SUPER bus to go back Melaka.
Yup.. It will be a long journey one.. =.='
Doakan moga saya selamat sampai ke Melaka.
Andai terjadi apa-apa, doakan semoga dosa-dosa saya diampunkan Allah.

p/s : Bila ada rumah sendiri, ada almari sendiri..leh susun buku2 ni sume.. BESTNYE!!!!

No comments:

© ~ cahayanurish ~ | Blogger Template by Enny Law