Friday, April 15, 2011

It's life

@ My sister's house.

Hurm...

I really had a great time today.
With my intern-mates..
And with my sis.

Thx to all coz you all willing to come.
We do share stories..
And chit-chat @ laughing..
hahaha...

I really enjoy my lunch today.
Let's see....
Sorry ya... 
I love to snap..but sorry.. sometime when I snap.. 
the quality of the pic was not really good actually..hehee..






AMRI and ADAM.
I'm sorry.. both of you late..
hahaha..
so no pic of you guys..
Next time we lunch together again ya~~

And today..
I ate a lot.
Seriously..
I just want to eat and spend my time with my beloved sis.. ILAH~~
huhuh..

After ate at KFC, I still feel hungry..haaiiyyaa~~~



Blueberry and Chocolate muffin..
The BEST is BLUEBERRY MUFFIN.
Damn nice..
huhuhuhu... the price was not bad at all..
quite cheap actually...

So right now, I want to rest.
Really tired even I'm off today.
Tomorrow will be extra tired~~ hahaha..

Ok Amirah~~~
How about ur FYP.. ur project..
you have to make a move dear~~
come on! come on!!!!!!!!!!

p/s : all my intern-mates...u guys are awesome!!!!

No comments:

© ~ cahayanurish ~ | Blogger Template by Enny Law